Sandstone cobbles & setts for every garden style
Indian sandstone cobbles are ideal for transforming gardens, patios, the home and driveways — and for creating endless designs.
Our cobbles and setts are made from Indian sandstone and come in two different sizes, 200x100mm and 100x100mm, with thicknesses ranging from 40-60mm. At present, our packs are stocked in the following colours:
- Sagar Black cobbles & setts
- Raj Green cobbles & setts
- Mint Fossil cobbles & setts
- Kandla Grey cobbles & setts
With these natural, beautiful colours, you’re sure to find something in these Indian stone cobbles to match with your home exterior or landscaping project. They’re great in particular for making your own Indian sandstone circles.
Here’s why people love Indian sandstone cobbles and setts:
- Great for setting clear visual boundaries — cobblestones and setts are an easy way to divide up your outdoor spaces. For example, by clearly separating the lawn from the path.
- Superbly versatile — Many colours and the weather-resistant features of sandstone make cobbles and setts ideal for driveways, paths, patterns and unique creative designs.
- Create the perfect fairytale garden — sandstone setts and cobbles play to the imagination and ooze heritage. They are ideal for forging winding paths and driveways that carry the charm of antiquity.
Transform the landscape with cobblestones and setts
Cobbles and setts are deliberately rustic and weathered in appearance with a slightly uneven surface by nature. These charming qualities are relics of their timeless functionality. After all, even the Romans used cobblestones as they provided an extra grip for horses and citizens; particularly during wet weather and on inclines.
These gorgeous echoes of the past are attractive as ever today, and as a result, they’re more popular than ever. With people increasingly integrating sandstone cobblestones into modern-aesthetic properties as well as traditional.
What is the difference between cobbles and setts?
Setts are small rectangular blocks of stone with clearly identifiable sides. Cobbles on the other hand do not have definite sides and can even have a rounded shape. Even though they are distinct, a lot of the time people use the words ‘cobbles’ and ‘setts’ interchangeably to refer to the same thing.
What are garden setts?
‘Garden setts’ is just another name for setts in general. Setts have many different names, including ‘driveway setts’, ‘stone setts’ and even ‘Belgian blocks’. Confusingly, setts are also sometimes referred to as cobbles. Even though setts and cobbles are slightly different.