Beautiful colours for striking sandstone walls
Walls are important features of sloped or inclined gardens because they stop the soil from ‘sliding’ due to gravity. But they are also neat ways to set boundaries, create levelled areas and private spots, or outline sections within an outdoor space.
Indian sandstone walling often doubles up as a practical — but also beautiful and luxurious — finishing touch in a garden setting. Especially if you match the colours with Indian sandstone paving slabs or cobbles (setts).
We’ve got a stunning variation of Indian sandstone walling bricks to help you get the garden makeover of your dreams. These stones can also be used indoors, in case you want to match the inside with the out.
Find out more about why people love Indian stone walling:
- Versatile — There are plenty of things you can do with Indian sandstone walling bricks aside from building walls. Including raised ponds, flower beds, water & plant features, garden seats and even rustic-looking step risers.
- Transformative — Walling can set boundaries, command attention with its distinctive features, or even be used to blend in with the surrounding area. Sandstone blocks for walls are brilliant tools to help craft the perfect garden landscape.
- Stylish — The colours here are in keeping with both the older, more traditional landscaping aesthetics and also the more modern contemporary patios and garden areas that are so popular today.
Gorgeous natural Indian sandstone walling supplied by the experts.
We have three colours:
- Raj Green — This beauty will fit right into virtually any garden with its earthly blend of greeny-brown.
- Mint Fossil — A gorgeous blend of beige, off-white cream and yellow that makes for super-distinctive walls.
- Kandla Grey — For a luxury grey tone and more modern look, the consistent colours of our Kandla Grey Indian sandstone walling is ideal.
Our sandstone wall blocks are available in 220x100x60-80mm sizes and there is approximately 250 bricks per pack.
Though please note these are natural products from the Earth. Actual size may vary a little, and some minor selection may be needed before laying them. It is also natural for Indian sandstone to have irregularities in colour and pattern — this is what makes each brick unique and beautiful.
If laid properly, your sandstone walls will last a lifetime. Natural stone paving products are very low maintenance, and usually only need a quick clean with a pressure washer from time to time.